Small Business Accounting Package
Business & Tax Advising
Each new monthly client of Insperience Business Services is provided with a business and tax assessment that gives us insight into your business and allows us to provide you with strategic business and tax planning techniques to increase both your cash flow and your bottom line. Our assessment includes:
- Review of past tax returns to assess potential refunds.
- Assessment of business systems, current financials and record keeping to determine tax planning advantages and provide detailed tax projections.
- Evaluation and recommendations regarding corporate structure that enable the business owner to take money out of the company in the most tax effective way.
- Determination of the most advantageous owner compensation plan.
Ongoing monthly clients are provided with an annual review that ensures they continue to receive the maximum benefits from business and tax planning.
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Credit Card Entries
- General Ledger Entries
- Accounts Payable (AP) and Receivable (AR) Entries
- Balance Sheet – Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Equity
- Income/Operating/Profit & Loss Statement
- General Ledger
- Check Register
- 24-hour real-time access to your financials through our online Back Office Support System
$125 per month for companies with 1 to 10 monthly AP/AR Entries*
$165 per month for companies with 11 to 25 monthly AP/AR Entries*
$225 per month for companies with 26 to 50 monthly AP/AR Entries*
Individual quotes provided for companies with 51+ AP/AR Entries.
*AP/AR Entries are the number of payments received and payments made by your company during a month. Insperience Business Services will assist you in determining your monthly AP/AR Entries.
Accounting system setup: up to 3 hours is complementary. Companies that require additional setup will be charged at $95/hour.
Client Bookkeeping Solution (CBS) available at $35 per month for easy online bill pay and invoicing.